Chrys Fey is a very talented blogger who's very giving of her time and knowledge. She decided I was deserving of the "Creative Blogger Award", one of the more prominent awards that are handed around the blogger community. But she's going to make me jump through hoops to get it - I have to tell you five random facts about myself and pass it on to two other bloggers. Because I'm desperate for more recognition, this seemed a small price to pay.
Here are five random things you probably don't know about me:
- I've hated seafood ever since I got a fish bone stuck in my throat at a young age. But for some reason I love eating tinned tuna.
- The only time I've ever fainted (apart from the one time I passed out from drinking) was when I was getting a LOT of blood taken to be tested. The doctor told me to fast for 12 hours before the test and being me, I decided I'd go 15 hours just for good measure. The nurse put the needle in and started to take tube after tube of blood, and at one point she said "Now let me know if you start to get woozy." I'd been fine up until that point, but as soon as she said it I started to feel light-headed. I thought it was just some sort of placebo affect, so I laughed and said "Well now that you MENTION it, I'm woozy..." The next thing I knew, the nurse was trying to call my name and shake me awake.
- For a short guy, I constantly surprise people with how high I can jump.
- The perfume I buy for my car is much more expensive than the perfume I buy for me.
- The "G" stands for George.
Now there are TONS of creative people here on blogger. The obvious choice would be to give it to Pat Hatt. But I figure everyone on the internet would give it to him, so this time I'll just give him an honourable mention. The two recipients will be...
Cherdo from Cherdo on the Flipside
Debra at She Who Seeks!
They're two of my favourite blogs to read. I hope they become yours too. Spread the love!