This is a bloghop started by Bish Denham, whom I met through a bloghop that I started. It all goes in circles.
The bloghop has two rules.
- Make a list.
- Make it between 5 and 25 items long.
So here's mine...
Things I've Done for Money This Year
- Put listings up on eBay for an antiques dealer.
- Run the lights and sound at a comedy show.
- Hosted pub trivia nights.
- Handed out food samples (most notably Lindt chocolate where I had to dress up as a chef and walk around grocery stores).
- Dressed up as a bogan and hosted a bingo night.
- Run the lights and sound for a comedy/hardcore strip show.
- Performed Dr Seuss stories for primary schools.
- Performed improv theater.
- Dressed up as Grover for a political publicity event.
- Umpired Aussie Rules games for primary school clubs.
- Entertained kids at birthday parties (dressed as Batman, Spiderman, Leonardo the Ninja Turtle and so on).
- Commentated junior club football games.
- Hosted a private school's annual pub trivia night.
- Run an AFL handball zone at a shopping center.
- More football umpiring, this time for adults in a social league.
- MCed the SA leg of the national Rally Championship.